Thursday 21 January 2010

Two Weeks Past

It has been two weeks and I did the process like I explained in Day Four. Everyone has done each lotion once and did a questionaire over each type of lotion. As I remember my hypothesis was that the name brand was going to be the best and remember that's what i thought as I went over the questionaire and ask the people which was their favorite. The winner is prrrrrrrrrrrum, A(The Generic). A is the winner as my results said four out of six people liked A , one out of six liked both,and one out of six liked B!!!
Just because i spend more money on the name brand lotion does not mean it works the best.

Now i know why you never judge a book by its cover!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. love your stylish blog post you are looking cute fashion blog.Click here for more info best face moisturizer for oily skin


    ReplyDelete